Copyuright © 2010
Copyuright © 2010
Our Admin site contains so many state of the
art capabilities it would be impossible to provide a
detailed list here. Below are just a few of our
Cutting Edge functionalities. Please contact us for full details.
- Set up Skins, Networks or Agents
- Keep track of all Percent Splits
- Give limited access to any Skin or Agent. They wll only be able to view reports and will not be able to make any changes to Players Accounts. With great detail you are able to control what access you Skins or Agents are able to see.
- Second to None is the Customer Service portion of our Admin portal. We can communicate with Players by Live Chat or the Onboard Message System where Players can easily send Screen-Shots along with messages.
- All Avatars are sent to the Customer Service for approval before the Player is allowed use them on the Site. When Customer Service accepts an Avatar it is automatically placed in the Players account (even if the Player is at a Table) From a Players standpoint our Avatar Page is very robust. Players can upload any picture of themselves or even snap a picture from their Web Cam using the Avatar window (included in our Software). Users are able to make adjustments (such as orientation) before submitting for approval
CLICK ON ANY IMAGE FOR LARGER VIEW
On the top right corner of every page in the Admin, there are 3 Alerts to let Customer Support personnel know when a new Message, Avatar or Live Chat is received.
All Agents or Customer Support Personnel can have their own Login Name & Password. You can limit an Agents access to what they can view or change.
NEW REPORTS TAB
You are able to Ban Players from the Site, place Login & Table messages, design a Banner, set-up Email & Message templates.
Under the Tournaments Tab we provide the full capability to set-up Tournaments & Satellites to meet any structure or payout configuration required.
INSERT A TOURNAMENT
A variety of reports keep track of all pertinent information.
Keep track of all Hand History's which are recorded after the hand is completed. For fairness reasons, there is no way for anyone to see Players Cards before the hand is completed.
DETAILED HAND HISTORY
Please contact your Sales Representative for Password: